Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pre- Bird's Eye

This image was really small, so it isn't the best quality but I still really like it. The neck of the guitar leads the viewer to the man's face and I think it's really great how he's looking up into the camera. I think I'm going to play with leading lines in this assignment because images that are far away are pretty much out of my comfort zone. 

This image is just great, all of the people splashing around in the pool make everything look really cool. The color of the people's skin also contrasts with the very blue water which makes the people stand out in all the splashing.
Sports photos to me are kind of boring but the bird's eye view above the basket makes a really interesting view. The man reaching out for the ball and the two circles (the hoop and the basketball) are really fun details in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment