Monday, March 24, 2014

American Horror Story Jars





http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121114182653/americanhorrorstory/images/f/f0/Opening_Credits_for_Season_1


Maybe you watched season 1 of American Horror Story and liked the eerie jars as much as I did which are shown above, which inspired me to put images on mason jars or any old jar that's around.

Vintage Pictures in Mason Jars So here's the final result that I found here. They put olive oil in the mason jar and I really like the look that it gives off. If I did this I would put olive oil in it and I also saw another site put old rose petals in the olive oil. I wouldn't be able to just put the image on the glass because as you can see on that picture, mason jars have letters and numbers on them that protrude from the glass. So making a sticker like Rosy's process wouldn't work for mason jars, but If I wanted to do  that then I would have to use any other jar, which I do have. So I'm pretty sure that this will be my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment