Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Howling Dog

I took this image with a 20mm lens 1/500 exposure 2.8 for the f stop and an ISO of 200. Personally I think it looks a bit grainy but I think that the angle gives a good perspective. My dog, Autumn, at the time was barking because she wanted a treat. You can see the drool on the side of her mouth is you look closely. I wish that the dog was not so close to the middle of the camera but overall I think the image turned out okay. I think that if I had to make changes I would have made it more clear and played around with the settings. If I took a few more snaps of this it would have came out better but since the action happened so quickly it would have been tough but it would have payed off. As I mentioned early I wish I could have moved her over to the side more.

No comments:

Post a Comment