Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pre Contrasting Colors

So, contrasting colors in an image are really important because they draw your attention to the photo, but being a black and white photographer, I think this will be a challenge for me. I think that I might use my living deep in the woods as an advantage. All the leaves are changing and I think that would be the perfect opportunity to start this assignment. These are the ideas I have in mind: 

Th orange kind of contrasts against the trunk of the tree. I don't have really eccentric trees like the one above, but I think I can work it out. The blue sky against the orange leaves also would have been a good take on this photo.

The yellows, blues, and oranges all look perfect in this photo.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to go back and forth from color to black and white, even if you are primarily a black and white photographer. it makes you keenly aware of your light.

    ReplyDelete