Thursday, September 26, 2013

Preface: White on White, Minimalism

     Personally for me, minimal photos seem like they would be a challenge because of all the white. Just the settings would be a challenge. I do like the idea of white on white, It's something that I can appreciate. It's so futuristic. Here are some of my favorite white on whites:

                             
credit                   I like how calmed the lion is in this photo. It doesn't even look real.



                                   

credit                            This photo is amazing because you can't really tell where it ends or begins, it just                                              blends into the background of the post






2 comments:

  1. Please select another background you cannot read your blog. The it would be much better if the background was white, never underestimate simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for improving your site, now I can read all of your thoughtful posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete