Friday, February 14, 2014

VSCO cam & A beautiful mess

So I think that I'm going to use VSCO cam to edit my photos, not sure if I mentioned that already. I've been really frazzled lately. Anyways I found a blog called abeautifulmess.com while I was just searching pinterest for alternative processes. This gave an alternative way to put images on fabric from my first post. From what I believe it said that you need laser something, which is basically images from a magazine or from those big ugly printers like this:


So you could just go to a Walmart or a store like that and print out your images there, but then what you do is you put gel medium on the side of the image. Not the back of the image, really the side where it's all picturey. Then you place it one a piece of fabric and leave it overnight. When you wake up it should be all dry, so then what you do is get a spray bottle and wet the picture so that you will be able to rub off the paper and the ink should stay on the image. I haven't tried it out for myself but it seems better than the other option. So here's the blog where I got this idea from :)

Le Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment